May 11, 2005
FE&S Announces Awards Gala Details
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies released the details of its upcoming Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, which takes place May 21, the Saturday evening of the NRA Show, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago.
The evening will begin at 6:30 p.m. with a cocktail hour for networking and reconnecting with friends. Following cocktails is dinner, during which the magazine will recognize its 2005 award winners, including:
- The Boelter Cos., FE&S’ 2005 Dealer of the Year
- David Friedman, chairman of Paramount Restaurant Supply, the magazine’s Hall of Fame inductee
- Ah Sin at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Facility Design Project of the Year. Foodservice design consultant, Adam Blumberg of JEM West
- Top Achiever-Dealer: Walne Donald Jr., president, Mobile Fixture & Equipment Co., Mobile, Ala.
- Top Achiever-Consultant: Georgie Shockey, co-partner, Ruck-Shockey and Associates, The Woodlands, Texas
- Top Achiever-Manufacturers' Rep: Bill Cassidy, president and owner, EPI, Southlake, Texas
- Top Achiever-Service Agent: Anthony Rapanotti, president, A&R Repairs, Warren, Mich.
Following dinner will be coffee and dessert, then a cigar bar with live jazz.
For information on how to attend the event that celebrates the best of the best in E&S distribution, please contact at 1. For sponsorship information, please contact , publisher, at 0.
FE&S would like to extend a special thanks to the generous sponsors of this year’s gala: Platinum Sponsors Enodis, True and DI Foodservice Companies; and Gold Sponsors NAFEM, Vollrath, Manitowoc and Robot Coupe.
Visit the FlashNews Archives