May 23, 2005
NRA Elects Executives, Board
The National Restaurant Association held elections for its 2005-2006 term during its board meeting and annual conference, which were held in conjunction with last weekend’s NRA Show.
Craig S. Miller, CEO of Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Metairie, La., was elected the chairman of the group’s board of directors.
Ed Tinsley, president and CEO of Albuquerque, N.M.-based K-BOB’s USA, was elected the vice chairman and Richard Rivera, chairman and CEO of Rubicon Enterprises, Sarasota, Fla., was elected treasurer.
Ten individuals were chosen to serve their first three-year terms on the NRA’s Board of Directors:
- Tom Boucher, T-Bones Restaurant Group, Nashua, N.H.
- Jeff Davis, United States Beef Corp., Tulsa, Okla.
- Lorna Donatone, Spirit Cruises, a division of Sodexho, Norfolk, Va.
- John (Jack) Donovan, ARAMARK Corp., Philadelphia
- Sam Facchini, Arena Corp., Las Vegas
- Daniel Halpern, Jackmont Hospitality Inc., Atlanta
- Joe Kadow, Outback Steakhouse Inc., Tampa, Fla.
- Stewart Owens, Bob Evans Farms, Columbus, Ohio
- John Scharnweber, Classic Restaurants, Bismarck, N.D.
- Robert Steele, III, Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, Tampa, Fla.
Visit the FlashNews Archives